Re: [thredds] Compression by Gathering working with Thredds?

Hi Matthias:

The CDM/TDS does not support Compression by Gathering, nor does any other package i know of. There was some internal talk in CF of deprecating this. I am cc'ing the CF list in case anyone there wants to comment.

Have you looked at using netcdf-4 with compression?

John