[thredds] Errors in Unidata Mailing List Archive Search

Unidata,

When trying to search the THREDDS mailing list archive with your custom
Google search I am getting the following error:

"Google
Sorry...
We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To
protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
See Google Help for more information.

© 2009 Google - Google Home"

Here are my steps:

1.  From http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/
enter "WCS" into the "Search entire thredds archives" textbox and submit.

2.  The first page of results comes up fine.

3.  Click next to try to move to next page of results (or click on any
of the links to subsequent results pages).

Am I doing something terribly wrong, or is the search feature broken?

Thanks,

Mike Grogan

--
D. Michael Grogan, Systems Engineer