Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:56:18 +0200
From: Harbil Arregui <harbil.arregui@xxxxxxxxx>
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [thredds] Remote OPENDAP dataset through WMS

Hello everyone,

I apologize in case I'm asking this in the wrong place. I have setup a Thredds
server and I'd like to offer WMS access to several remote datasets.
This remote datasets are given in OPENDAP and HTTPServer.
I cannot make the method shown

In catalog.xml I put:
<dataset name="Remote" ID="dbss_obil" serviceName="wms" urlPath="

I already changed the threddsConfig.xml file including:

It gives me this error:
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.3.0" xsi:schemaLocation="
        Failed to open dataset, "

So, am I trying to do something non-sense, expecting that my server should be
able to do the direct conversion from the remote .nc file to WMS? Is there any
way to do this?

Many thanks,