Re: [thredds] Feature Collections and Aggregation

Hi Tom:

Thanks.  Where I am confused, and am confused in the documentation, is I would
think that for just standard gridded data, say one time period per file, that
this would not be an FMRC feature collection, which is to my best understanding
for forecasts, but would instead be a collection of featureType=Grid, or is
FMRC now subsuming grids?    (see
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/FeatureDatasets/Overview.html
  which would imply that grid is the proper featureType for this type of
featureCollection, but it is not clear that this is supported in TDS).

So I guess my question is can the featureType=grid in a featureCollection, and
if so can someone point me to a working example and also the catalog.xml code
that implements it?  To say that it is an FMRC when it is actually a grid
strikes me as misleading, even if it works.

-Roy