Re: [thredds] THREDDS Catalog - service element

Hi Glenn,

You are interpreting the documentation correctly. The depth to which a
"service" element is nested shouldn't matter. It is a bug in our THREDDS
catalog handling code. I have added it to our issue tracking system. You
can follow this issue here:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/TDS-193

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Ethan