Re: [thredds] threddsConfig.xml - <catalogRoot>

On 7/4/2011 10:47 AM, Comiskey, Glenn wrote:
Hi,
Currently testing the use of <catalogRoot> element in threddsConfig.xml. I understand the syntax readily enough, i.e. file $TOMCAT_HOME\content\thredds\forecasts\nmi.xml results in <catalogRoot>forecasts/nmi.xml</catalogRoot>, and if I put this in threddsConfig.xml I can access the catalog via http://<server>:<port>/thredds/forecasts/nmi.html <http://%3Cserver%3E:%3Cport%3E/thredds/forecasts/nmi.html> and browse the catalog as normal. However, the URL link associated with the text "Initial TDS Installation", as defined in threddsConfig.xml <serverInformation></serverInformation>, and displayed at the bottom of the catalog opening page and at the top of the dataset description pages always refers back to http://<server>:<port>/thredds/catalog.html <http://%3Cserver%3E:%3Cport%3E/thredds/catalog.html>. Is there anyway of make each <catalogRoot> reference it's own root, i.e. URL link back to http://<server>:<port>/forecasts/nmi.html <http://%3Cserver%3E:%3Cport%3E/forecasts/nmi.html> rather than the default http://<server>:<port>/thredds/catalog.html <http://%3Cserver%3E:%3Cport%3E/thredds/catalog.html>.
Kind regards,
Glenn Comiskey
Data System Administrator