From: Matthias Müller [mailto:Matthias_Mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 June 2011 14:53
To: Marcos Hermida
Cc: ncwms-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; thredds
Subject: Re: [Ncwms-users] Integrating ncWMS trunk into THREDDS

Hi Marcos,

I got your solution working - good job! I only applied the thredds patch and
adjusted our ncWMS a little different (with the same effect obviously ;-) ).
Seems that all the read methods (horizontal, vertical) in
uk.ac.rdg.resc.edal.cdm.CdmUtils had been changed to take a NetCdfDataset as an
argument which is hard to get out of THREDDS at the ScalarLayer level.
Re-implementing some of the older methods is a convenient way to make the two
compatible again.

Thanks,
Matthias