Re: [thredds] future TDS WCS support for irregular/curvilinear grids?

Thanks for the explanation, Ethan. If TDS could handle the regridding
itself, then it could work. I assume this is what's happening on the backend
via TDS/ncWMS for GetMap requests since the WMS spec doesn't handle
irregular/curvilinear grids either (right?). I was hoping a future
enhancement could someday do the same for TDS WCS. Something for the
suggestion box.
Cheers,
John