Re: [thredds] aggregating gridded (tiled) netcdf files along lat and long to form one WMS layer

On 5/3/2011 9:23 AM, Ivan PRICE wrote:
Another question regarding tiled aggregation in case anyone knows anything about this..

our data is in a regular grid, but the grid is not always completely rectangular, e.g. for instance when following a coastline there maybe missing tiles where the land is when plotting data for the sea. currently if they are left out of the thredds config they are coloured according to the 'zero' value, and not the 'null' vaue. is this configurable or do we need to ensure the tile coverage is always completely rectangular ?

hmm, i would have thought you get missing values. do you have a test case i can reproduce?

john