Re: [thredds] Error in logs trying to clear cache

I do not have any at my site - just getting the error in my logs and wasn't
certain why.

Thanks,

-Roy

On Apr 19, 2011, at 9:16 AM, Ethan Davis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The plan was for this cache directory to be configurable in
> threddsConfig.xml. Doesn't look like we got the configuration wired up
> properly. I'm adding this to our list for the next bug fix release (4.2.7).
>
> Rich, Roy, are featureCollection aggregations working for you?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ethan
>
> On 4/19/2011 7:53 AM, Dan Swank wrote:
>> I noticed this as well trying to figure
>> out why the featureCollection aggregation
>> was not working for me.
>>
>> Could it possibly be related?
>>
>>      -Dan
>>

>> Rich Signell wrote the following on 4/16/2011 5:38 PM:
>>> Roy & THREDDS Gang,
>>>
>>> I'm also getting this error/warning in <tomcat>/logs/catalina.out in
>>> the latest TDS 4.2.6:
>>>
>>> INFO: Server startup in 3600 ms
>>> Exception in thread "DiskCache-/data/tmp/thredds4/cdm/working/"
>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: DiskCache2: not a directory or I/O
>>> error on dir=/data/tmp/thredds4/cdm/working
>>>        at ucar.nc2.util.DiskCache2.cleanCache(DiskCache2.java:283)
>>>        at ucar.nc2.util.DiskCache2$CacheScourTask.run(DiskCache2.java:320)
>>>        at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>        at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rich

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst