Re: [thredds] Error in logs trying to clear cache

Hi all,

The plan was for this cache directory to be configurable in
threddsConfig.xml. Doesn't look like we got the configuration wired up
properly. I'm adding this to our list for the next bug fix release (4.2.7).

Rich, Roy, are featureCollection aggregations working for you?

Thanks,

Ethan