Re: [thredds] wms GetLegendGraphic background / format options

Hi Jon,

of course, below you have the previous image and the relevant code:

http://img848.imageshack.us/i/lw4nc2.png/

http://pastebin.com/P3T2Hcj9

It works with Chrome, Safari, FF, Opera and IE9 (not IE8, tho, who
cares about IE anyway)

Best