Re: [thredds] Providing data access to GIS users

Hi Jay,

Are you running the latest TDS (4.2.5)?

When you access the TDS WCS service in ArcGIS, what happens? What does
the error message say? Do you see any corresponding messages in the TDS
logs ($TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds/logs/threddsServlet.log or
$TOMCAT_HOME/logs/catalina.out)?

For the NetCDF Subset Service (NCSS), make sure you have enabled the
NCSS in your threddsConfig.xml file. Documentation on enabling the NCSS
are at

> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/NetcdfSubsetService.html

If you have it enabled, then check if you are getting any log messages
in the TDS logs.

Ethan