Re: [thredds] Simple fix => much smaller TDS WMS GetCapabilities size (for model output)

I'd prefer a configurable setting rather than a custom URL parameter.  I try to
avoid extending specifications if at all possible.  No existing clients will
know about the additional parameter, and some datasets won't benefit from
start/stop/step.  On the downside, the GetCap could list all of the times for
some datasets, and use start/stop/step for some others.  At least with a URL
parameter, it would be consistent.

I took a simple stab at #1 a few weeks ago.  The rounding isn't triggered by a
flag in the GetCapabilities request, it is instead enabled by using a checkbox
in the admin panel on each dataset

It finds the smallest interval between all timesteps in the dataset and then
assumes that this interval is consistent throughout the dataset.  It steps
through all of the timesteps and if the interval between two adjacent timesteps
is greater than the smallest found interval, it ends the current
"start/stop/step" and starts another.

>From what I've seen, it works, but I haven't tested it at all.

https://github.com/asascience/ncWMS/commit/9e2925fc607a05d6484299e017db0180a2200fa4

---------