Re: [thredds] THREDDS TDS custom DatasetSource

Hi John, Roland,

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

I'm trying to learn more about threadds (4.2) and its extensibility.
One exercise is to implement the DatasetSource interface and
have my isMIne() return true for something like "/wps/", and
getNetcdfFIle() return null after streaming out an "image/tif"
mime-type, etc.

There are a number of other things I want/need to explore, but the
above will help me better understand your system. I just am not sure
if/how I need to register the above (somehow) in the configuration catalog?

I shall take a look at the email-list(s).

Thanks again for your prompt feedback and any pointers you can provide.

Cheers,
--david