[thredds] FMRC URL's: dataset name now matters in TDS 4.2

Hi All,
Prior to TDS 4.2, you used to be able to change the name of a dataset without
adversely affecting the URL to its FMRC components (Best Time Series, Constant
Forecast, etc.). Although the title is used to construct the URL, everything up
to the final _best.ncd used to be arbitrary. Now I'm finding that a change in
the dataset name will break the FMRC URL's. For example:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/dodsC/hioos/model/atm/wrf_oa/WRF_Oahu_Regional_Atmospheric_Model_(1.5km)_best.ncd

The name gets appended to _best.ncd: "WRF Oahu Regional Atmospheric Model
(1.5km)". It used to not matter what went before _best.ncd, and in fact you
could even just use the following URL:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/dodsC/hioos/model/atm/wrf_oa/_best.ncd

Now if I change that name to something else (e.g. "WRF Oahu Regional
Atmospheric Model"), the old URL breaks because it's now expecting the
following:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/dodsC/hioos/model/atm/wrf_oa/WRF_Oahu_Regional_Atmospheric_Model_best.ncd

Is this the new way it will behave or is it a bug that can be fixed?
Thanks!,
John Maurer
Hawaii Ocean Observing System (HiOOS)
University of Hawaii at Mano