Re: [thredds] Updating from 4.1 to 4.2

Hi Roy:

Everything in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/thredds is overwritten. So any changes in there, eg web.xml should be saved and propagated to the new installation.

Everything in  $TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds is NOT overwritten.

Heres a doc Ive been putting together (to remind myself!) :

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/tutorial/Checklist.html#Reinstall

Please send along comments or suggestions to improve the doc.