Re: [thredds] change the catalog view

Hi Remon,

We never got to the point were we could switch the catalog pages to JSP
so the catalog.jsp file you found is not currently used.

You can change the names and links used in the footer of the catalog
pages (as well as these and the logo used in the dataset pages) as
described here

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html#Server_Description

The CSS used in the catalog (tdsCat.css) and dataset (tds.css) HTML
pages can be found in the root directory of the webapp tree
($TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/thredds). You can modify those if that will help.
However, the generated HTML could probably use an update to make it more
flexible to modify with CSS. So there may be some limitations to what
you can do with CSS.

You can also tell the TDS to use other CSS pages as described here

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html#Generated_HTML_Pages

Hope that helps,

Ethan