[thredds] Re-enabling a auto-scaling defaultColorScaleRange in ncWMS

I upgraded to a snapshot of thredds 4.2 and I have seen the new configuration options to ncWMS. In particular, the defaultColorScaleRange seems to be new.

I liked the old auto-colorScaleRange which determined the max and min value from the datasets. Is this option still available within the wmsConfig.xml file? I tried <defaultColorScaleRange>auto</defaultColorScaleRange> and it didn't work.

Best regards,

Heiko