Re: [thredds] using POLAR STEREOGRAPHIC netcdf files with THREDDS WMS

Hi Stephane,

th polar_stereographic variable should have an attribute:

  polar_stereographic:grid_mapping_name = polar_stereographic

the projected data variables (alsi?) should have the attributes linking to above variable:

  alsi:grid_mapping = polar_stereographic

and to the actual coordinates lat and lon.

  alsi:coordinates = "lat lon"

alsi should not have the grid_mapping_name attribute.

I hope this is all. I don't understand the hemisphere_of_standard_parallel and resolution_at_standard_parallel parameters.

Best regards,

Heiko

PS: I don't see any UTM in the lat-lon example???