From: John Caron [mailto:caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 July 2010 16:34
To: Jon Blower
Cc: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null

readCatalog(): Exception on
catalog=/usr/local/tomcat/content/thredds/idd/atm_mod.xml Name is null
 log=null catalog
java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null

I havent been able to figure out where this is coming from. If anyone
sees it again, send me the full stack trace. thanks.

Jon Blower wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Would you be happy to send me (or the list) the relevant fragment of
> your TDS catalog that works in 4.2?  I've seen exactly the same error
> trying to override the units for a particular variable in an FMRC
> aggregation and I'd be very interested to understand your workaround.
>
> Cheers, Jon

documentation,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/colle
<http://mailman.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/attachme