Re: [thredds] Number of file handles

We are indeed running LAS on this same tomcat instance.  I am looking
forward to 7.1 coming out, but if you could let me know how to patch our
current setup that would be brilliant.  Thanks for getting back so quickly!

Phil

Phil Cogbill
Computer Systems Analyst, STG, Inc., Government Contractor
CSMD/DAAB
National Climatic Data Center
115 Patton Ave.
Asheville, NC 28801-5001