Re: [thredds] WMS service not supported?

Hi Kevin,

Log files all look good to me as well.

In your browser, what is the full text of the "forbidden" message?

The default threddsConfig.xml file has the WMS section commented out.
So, make sure the WMS element is not commented out.

What versions are you running: Java, Tomcat, TDS? Could you send your
full threddsConfig.xml file.

Ethan