Re: [thredds] WMS service not supported?

Hi Kevin,

A few places to look for clues ...

Take a look at your content/thredds/logs/threddsServlet.log file and see
if you are getting some messages in there for these requests?

Also, take a look at content/thredds/logs/catalogInit.log to make sure
there aren't any problems with your catalog. (Though if you can access
the catalog it is probably OK.)

Another place to look if you are running this under Tomcat is at
catalina.out and localhost.yyyy-mm-dd.log in the ${TOMCAT_HOME}/logs
directory.

What versions of Java, Tomcat, and TDS are you running?

Ethan