Re: [thredds] NcML and the <geospatialCoverage> element

OK, again trying desperately to understand your cryptic e-mails,

http://thredds1.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/satellite/SW/chla/1day.das

has many of those attributes.   You did, however, say

String Conventions "COARDS, CF-1.0, Unidata Dataset Discovery v1.0, CWHDF";

whereas the document suggested looking for

 String Metadata_Conventions = "Unidata Dataset Discovery v1.0";

What you are doing, of course, makes sense.  Did the original document
get corrected over time?

Benno