Re: [thredds] NcML and the <geospatialCoverage> element

No we use it extensively.  Look at any of he satellite data  at  our TDS
(http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog.html).  It is just since this
is not automatically produced by the TDS that we have a program of our own that
generates our catalogs.

-Roy