Re: [thredds] TDS Catalog Validation Service

  • To: Nathan Potter <ndp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] TDS Catalog Validation Service
  • From: Nathan Potter <ndp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:55:46 -0800

I have a third question:

3 ---------------
When looking at a thredds:datasetScan can one determine the catalog access URL based on this:

    thredds:service/@base + thredds:datasetScan/@path + "/catalog.xml"

Example: On localhost:8080 we find this catalog:

    <service name="tds" serviceType="OPeNDAP" base="/ncDODS/"/>

<datasetScan location="/head/data" path="data" name="Test Data Archive" serviceName="tds"> <crawlableDatasetImpl className="opendap.bes.BESCrawlableDataset" />
        <filter>
            <exclude wildcard=".*" atomic="true" collection="true"/>
            <include wildcard="*"/>
        </filter>
        <addDatasetSize />
    </datasetScan>