Re: [thredds] Java heap problems with large ASCII downloads

I do believe THREDDS does all f its work in memory, if so you have to greatly increase the java hep settings. We run at 1500Mb and still run into this. I would be curious to know if even with a very large heap size if file sof tha size can be successfully transferred.

-Roy