Re: [thredds] "Information Request on Thredds - Netcdf Subset Service"

Thanks John...

Giovanni

Inviato da iPhone
G.Aloisio

On 20/nov/08, at 00:26, John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Giovanni:

The Subset Service is in 3.16, but turned off by default, see this
to turn it on:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html

Docs are under Documentation section of

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/TDS.html

Giovanni Aloisio wrote:
Dear,

on the UNIDATA website we found some information about a THREDDS
prototype including "Netcdf Subset Service" (which is not included in
Thredds v3.16).

Even if it is still a prototype, is there the opportunity to download it?

We found very interesting the features included in this subset service
and we would like to carry out some tests in the context of the
Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change (CMCC), Italy.

Please could you provide a feedback about our request?

Best Regards,
Giovanni Aloisio

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ****************************************************************//*

*/Prof. Giovanni Aloisio /***

/Scientific Computing & Operations (SCO) Division, Head/

/CMCC-Euromediterranean Centre for Climate Change (https://www.cmcc.it )/

/c/o Technological District, University of Salento (Lecce)/

/Via per Arnesano, 73100 Lecce, Italy/

/email: giovanni.aloisio@xxxxxxxx <mailto:giovanni.aloisio@xxxxxxxx>/

/web: https://www.cmcc.it/web/public/Aloisio/

/office/mobile: (+39) 0832.29.7221-8137 / +39 348 9007336/+39 334 6501704 /

/fax: (+39) 0832.298173/