Re: [thredds] Dumping 1D data THREDDS data as tabular output?

John,

Wow, we have the NetCDF subsetter service set up for this data, but I
never knew that you could click on the "as point dataset" link and get
a different interface which included CSV output!

Unfortunately, the "as point dataset" form fails for our data because
we only have a single lat and a single lon value for each time series.

If I type in the lat, lon values of 33.6487, -78.8490

http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/thredds/ncss/grid/DATAFILES/MYRTLEBEACH/7222sc-a.nc/pointDataset.htm

 I get back the error:

Requested Lat/Lon Point (+33.64N 78.84W) is not contained in the Data
Data Bounding Box =  lat= [33.64,33.64] lon= [-78.84,-78.84]

It would be nice if this worked for "single point" grid datasets.

Actually, it would be nice if the NetCDF Subset Service would not
require entering a lon/lat value if only a single value is present in
the dataset.

Thanks,
Rich