Re: [thredds] THREDDS 3.16: Memory issues

On Tue, March 4, 2008 18:49, John Caron wrote:
> We are looking at removing these kinds of limitations in the TDS 4.0, but
> it wont be for a while.

That's very good news, John. Let me know if I can be of any help.

> Im wondering what client you use that can handle
> such big output?

wget :-) I was testing some changes I had made to our setup, after some
users had reported some other errors, and I noticed the out of memory
messages.

"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
                                Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.