Re: [thredds] over written file has old global attributes

On the sift machine, because we were doing testing, we have "opendap" with & without thredds and "looking" at the file - ncdump & dncdump with "opendap no thredds" both give correct attributes while dcdump with "thredds" gives old attribute information. Jean

ncdump -h crescent_runup_ha.nc
// global attributes:
                :history = "MOST v2.080 11-05-2007  16:09:22" ;
                :title = "Aleutian-Cascadia: Mwt 8.4, 21.00*b65" ;

dncdump -h http://sift.pmel.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/data/crescent_runup_ha.nc
// global attributes:
                :history = "MOST v2.080 11-05-2007  11:49:33" ;
                :title = "Aleutian-Cascadia: Mwt 8.5, 29.00*b25" ;

dncdump -h http://sift.pmel.noaa.gov/opendap/crescent_runup_ha.nc
// global attributes:
                :history = "MOST v2.080 11-05-2007  16:09:22" ;
                :title = "Aleutian-Cascadia: Mwt 8.4, 21.00*b65" ;
  Jean Newman                             Tel: 206-526-6531
  NOAA Center for Tsunami Research
  NOAA/PMEL/OERD2 - UW/JISAO              FAX: 206-526-6485
  7600 Sand Point Way NE, Bldg. 3    jean.c.newman@xxxxxxxx
  Seattle, WA 98115-6349               jcn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 _________________________. URL: http://nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/