[thredds] AGU abstracts due Thursday

Hi,

We only have until Thursday to submit abstracts for the Fall AGU
meeting.  The abstract submission page is at:

  http://submissions3.agu.org/submission/entrance.asp

There are a number of very interesting Earth and Space Science
Informatics sessions this year, but of course I'm partial to

IN05:   Standards-Based Interoperability Among Tools and Data Services
in the Earth Sciences

which Linda Miller, Stefano Nativi and I are convening.

If you would like to submit an abstract, but are not yet a member of
the AGU, I'd be happy to sponsor your submission.  My AGU member
number is 10205801.

Please forward this to colleagues who may be interested as well.

-- Ben