[THREDDS #XBA-228331]: Unable to aggregate with NCML ....

1. One possible source of the bug is that you adding files dynamically,
presumably with recheckEvery set. So in the NcML, we are first trying it
without dynamic files (no recheckEvery).

2. The test I always make is to put it into the Grids Tab. Then press the "Grid
Viewer" button (the red alien image), and the Grid Viewer window comes up.
Press the "redraw" button (the red alien image again) and yu shuld see a
visualiation. Move through different slices with the field selector widgets in
the top toolbar. Right click on the field selectors to get a VCR widget where
you can loop. If things look good, then the aggregation itself is working.

To keep going, look at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/NcML.htm#debug

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: XBA-228331