[IDV #GFM-139212]: IDV - Sigma coordinates in IDV

Hi Andrew,

Have you been able to generate a catalog for your data or setup a THREDDS Data
Server (TDS)?

One thing I want to mention, automatic scanning only happens in the TDS not in
the IDV. So, if you try to open the catalog you have below with the datasetScan
elements in the IDV, it won't know how to deal with the datasetScan elements.
That is probably why you only get the "my data" title. The datasetScan elements
are configuration information for the THREDDS Data Server to know how to find
the data it is supposed to serve.

Ethan

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: GFM-139212