Re: TDS authentication

i was using cas server 3.0.6; i just dropped the war file into tomcat and used
the default (name=password) to test with. other than using a login page instead
of an HTTP 401 authorization challenge, it worked fine.

Luca Cinquini wrote:
3.0.5 - my CAS server uses some Acegi plugin, I wonder if that causes a bad interaction. I am going to try with the standard cas distribution and see what happens - I'll have to do it tomorrow though since I have a meeting in 5 minutes