[THREDDS #WTK-608182]: THREDDS 3.12

Hi Roy,

> Is THREDDS 3.12 in stable enough condition that we can point other
> people to it, or at least send them the file?

Yes, I think it is stable enough to pass around. We have made a few bug fixes
and put version 3.12.01 on our FTP site,
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/3.12/. We haven't officially announced
yet but I think that may have been because John didn't want to announce just
before he was out for a few days.

> They are aggregating a large number of files, and our experience is
> that this version makes a significant difference in the speed of
> access.

Glad to hear it helped with the access times.

Ethan

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: WTK-608182
Department: Support THREDDS