From: John Caron [mailto:caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 12:27 PM
To: Ashraf Memon
Cc: meertens@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: netCDF and ESRI

Ashaf:

here are some CF files you can download:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/sresa1b_ncar_ccsm3_
0_run1

_200001.nc

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/ECMWF_ERA-40_subset
.nc

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/cami_0000-09-
01_64x128_L26_c030918.nc
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/RUC.nc

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/tos_O1_2001-2002.nc

Ashraf Memon wrote:

Chuck/John,

If you guys could compress some of the nc files and send it across I
will check it out in ArcGIS.

Thanks,
Ashraf