Re: Degrib 1.75 (fwd)

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:29:05 -0500
From: Jennifer Adams <jma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Robb Kambic <rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Degrib 1.75 (fwd)

Robb,
Thanks! I am still in vacation mode and not quite ready to think
about grib 2, but I know I will need to face it in 2006 and I
appreciate your keeping me informed. I may have to add myself to
Arthur Taylor's mailing list. Let me know if you need more help with
BUFR. My experience has been fairly limited (more about writing the
GrADS interface than actual BUFR decoding), but I always appreciate
having someone to write to and ask questions.  Glenn Rutledge's group
at NCDC is also wrestling with BUFR, and someone there wrote a perl
decoder for some BUFR data from the NWS that you may be interested
in. Jack Woollen is another expert to tap for information.
Jennifer