Re: OpenDAP Tools

I don't know if my graphing library supports that, but yeah that *would*
be slick!

I am writing a search function (found a simply python implementation of
the agrep algorithm), and I envision a CGI server enabling search,
displays of network topology, catalog generation from search results,
and other wondrous things.

The graph was more intended to be a demo of how awesome the XML markup
is, and how easily other applications can be developed and tested from
that basis.

Maybe you can add hotlink functionality yourself. I'll probably put it
all out there around the end of the week.

Cheers,
-T