Re: GFDL Agg Server

Benno Blumenthal wrote:

Hi John,

I have a question for you. I am trying to access the GFDL datasets, which apparently are being served through an aggregation server. When I asked for a thredds file for the collection, they sent me the front page for the collection, which references a thredds file, so I thought I was all set. It is the configuration file for the server, so it is not quite what I wanted, but the aggregation instructions are metadata so there is no real problem. Except that most of the datasets are added through includes, which means the file does not function as a THREDDS catalog for most of the datasets.

Is there a simple way of getting the catalog that I want, i.e. a THREDDS file that describes the whole collection?

Benno

Re: GFDL las (CORRECTED ADDRESS)