Visualization metadata

Hi all,

In the last month or so I've heard from both Benno (LDEO, Ingrid) and from Jeff
McWhirter (Unidata, IDV) about the need for a standard way to represent
visualization metadata (i.e., color tables, etc). As I understand things, the
LAS contains some of that kind of information in it's config files. Anyway, I
just wanted let you guys (Benno, Jeff, LAS (Steve?), and others) know that you
all seem to be interested in this topic.

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690