Re: Parsing and missparsing XML

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Benno Blumenthal wrote:

> In looking through my logs, I noticed that fastsearch.net has managed
> (somehow) to find  my thredds directory, but seems to be misparsing it.

        I wonder if the robots shouldn't be blocked from scanning these
documents.  Set up a robots.txt file perhaps.

Robert Casey, Software Engineer                            |\
IRIS Data Management Center                ..... .. .,^ /\ | \ /\  .....
1408 NE 45th St.                                ~  ~   '  \|  !  ~~
Seattle, WA 98105                                          ;
                        (rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)