Re: NSDL Metadata for THREDDS dataset

Stefano,

You describe an important aspect of what we have to do in THREDDS-DLESE, that is, create a bond between the two communities. My request for information focused on the discovery/digital library facet and the responses were mainly from those concerned with the geo-information facet.

Your concise summary of the importance of and need to address both facets is very useful.

-- Ben