Re: [netcdfgroup] DAP-enabled ncdump

  • To: Mark Hess <mhess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] DAP-enabled ncdump
  • From: James Gallagher <jhrg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:59:34 -0600

On Sep 12, 2007, at 8:51 AM, Mark Hess wrote:

I am looking for a DAP-enabled version of ncdump precompiled for HPUX 11.0
or HPUX 10.2. Anyone out here know of a source?

I don't know of one, but if we CC this request to the opendap-tech list maybe someone there will know of either a HPUX binary for ncdump or the NCO package (either of which should do the trick for you, based on the conversation you've had with Dan).

netcdfgroup mailing list
For list information or to unsubscribe, visit: http://

James Gallagher                jgallagher at
OPeNDAP, Inc                   406.723.8663