Re: [netcdfgroup] [netcdf-hdf] announcing the netcdf-porting mailing list...

  • To: Ed Hartnett <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] [netcdf-hdf] announcing the netcdf-porting mailing list...
  • From: Pedro Vicente Nunes <pvn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:22:31 -0500
At 11:30 AM 8/29/2007, Ed Hartnett wrote:
Pedro Vicente Nunes <pvn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Ed
> Speaking of porting, I was wondering if you guys will distribute
> netCDF4 with Microsoft Windows Visual Studio 6.0 projects (or any
> other Microsoft Windows IDE projects, that being  .NET2003, .NET2005
> or VS2008)
> Thanks !
> Pedro

I'm afraid this is low on our list.

The best bet would be to start with the 3.6.2 snapshot and the
netCDF-4 snapshot, and modify the .NET solution file to include

NetCDF-4 does build with cygwin or MinGW, so you could also use those
to produce the DLL.

thanks, Ed. I will give it a try and will let you know if I came up with something.

Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

netcdf-hdf mailing list
For list information or to unsubscribe, visit:

Pedro Vicente Nunes
phone: (217)-265-0311