Re: nc_add_recs.m

My understanding is that you can use the netcdf-java library in MatLab. I dont
know the details, but Rich Signell has contributed this doc:

David Wang wrote:

i've been scratching my head how to add a three-dimensional (time, lat, lon) variable into a netcdf file where time is the unlimited dimension and both lat and lon are dimensions of size 1. i work with matlab (nc_add_recs.m in snctools) but matlab doesn't allow trailing singleton dimensions. so while nc_add_recs.m (and nc_varput.m as well presumably) requires an input of rank 3, i'm not able to provide it an array of size (ntime, 1, 1). it's a pain in the neck. if there is any workaround out there, please give me a hint.

To unsubscribe netcdfgroup, visit: