Re: netcdf configure on a macbook pro

It is not a compilation problem, just that the ./configure do not want to
go to the ned. Eventually I did FC=NULL in environement variable and all
goes fine, netcdf and GMT were compiled and installed well. As I do not
use fortran it is not a big problem.

Christophe DONNIER
Responsable Informatique
*****************************