Compiling NetCDF with g95 or gfortran on a PowerPC Mac.

Hi,

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to compile NetCDF using g95 (I've also
tried gfortran) on my PowerPC Mac. The compilation goes OK, but then make
test fails at the Fortran tests. The C library works fine. I've tried
various compiler options (such as -fno-second-underscore) without success.
Has anyone successfully compiled NetCDF on this platform with the g95
compiler, and if so, what settings are required?

Thanks,

Tim Hume
Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre
Melbourne