Announce: Netcdf-Java release 2.2.20 rc1

Netcdf-Java release candidate 2.2.20.rc1 is ready for anyone to download and give us
feedback. We expect to make it a "stable release" in a week or two. Download
from:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

Netcdf-Java 2.2.20 is the last release that can be used with Java 1.4.2. Future versions will use language features from Java 1.5.
BTW, we are seeing 10-30% speedups when using Java 1.6.0. Any feedback or
timing comparisons would be helpful - please post to this list.

thanks!